Friday, September 20, 2019

PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS

 PROPHETIC PRAYER FOCUS.
1)Father,grant me grace to accomplish the abandoned destiny of my Fathers! Everything my Fathers were meant to achieve that they could not achieve, I must achieve it in addition to what God wants me to achieve!
- Where my Father stopped shall be my starting point! Where the devil stopped the people in my lineage is where I shall be starting from!
2) Father, All the devils that have killed people in my family before their time, grant me grace to handle them! They must pay for their evils!
3) Father, Everything held back from my lineage,let it be delivered into my hands.
- Whatever the devil took from my family and lineage is coming back a thousand fold!
PROPHESY TO YOUR DAY.
πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡²Miracles are my portion.
πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡²I am flourishing and moving forward.
πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡²I am waxing Great.
πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡²I am the epitome of excellence, beauty, wisdom, knowledge, power, riches, strength, blessings, honour, glory and fruitfulness etc.
πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡²I am a carrier of eternal verities.
πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡²I am highly favoured and blessed.
πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡²I am a King kinging in my domain.
πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡²I am a fearless man.
πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡²I am a man of faith and love.
πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡²I enjoy hitch free marriage.
πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡²My businesses are protected and heavily defended
πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡²I make great fortunes and profits in all my businesses and finances.
πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡²I am unstoppable
πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡²I am a financer of the Gospel in Billions of British Pounds and Kuwait Dinar

SEE YOU AT THE TOP.
πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡²n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE ANOINTING?

  Mark 4:24 You create the capacity for receiving by your hearing. If you can listen in such a way that your faith is built, you will receiv...