Saturday, September 21, 2019

FAVOUR IS DIVINE ACCEPTABILITY AND ATTRACTION


✅Every Haman against your life shall be killed
✅When God's favour is upon you,your mistakes are written off.
✅What takes others to prison,favour will take you to the palace.
✅Favour makes your mistakes to be explained away

✅Everyone working with Haman against your life shall be killed.
✅I see you moving from rejection to acceptance and attraction.
✅The adversary will not win against your life.
✅I see Angels executing vengeance against your enemies
✅Your financial turn around is coming to you cheaply.
✅Your fruitfulness is guaranteed
✅No devil will hijack your breakthroughs, fruitfulness, miracles, signs and wonders.
✅Favour is divine acceptability.
✅When favour is on you,your mistakes don't matter anymore.

Esther 8:1-
✅Whatever is yours and is still  in the camp of the enemy ,I see it moving to you now
✅The property of your enemies shall be given to you by fire.
✅Favour facilitates power to change hands
✅Haman and his machinations have fallen today.
✅If you set people up today,tomorrow, they set you over things.
✅I SEE THE HAMAN KILLING ANOINTING UPON ME TODAY.
✅My time to be enthroned has come.

Esther 8:16-17
✅I see Many people of this land  becoming Mountainites (Members OF God Ministries).
✅This is a swallowing move of the Holy Spirit.
✅The Haman against your life has gone down and therefore your promotion has come.

PROPHESY TO YOUR DAY
✅I carry a set over anointing over money,marriage,ministry,health,Promotions etc.
✅Haman has been hammered.
✅I have a new identity.
✅The fear of God is upon me to intimidate all my enemies.
✅I win always
✅Divine Health is my portion.
✅My talk keeps witches and wizards away from my camps
✅I am anointed for exploits.
✅I am a sign and a wonder to my generation.
✅I am enjoying my quantum leaps.
✅I am dangerously anointed to depopulate the kingdom of Satan
✅I am for signs and wonders in this generation
✅I am dangerously blessed and favoured.
✅My Children are mighty in the land.
✅My children are taught of the Lord.
✅My Children are influenced by the Holy Spirit
✅My Children are growing in the fear of the Lord.
✅Financial and Business exploits are my portion.
✅Heavy attraction and acceptance is my portion.

SEE YOU AT THE TOP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE ANOINTING?

  Mark 4:24 You create the capacity for receiving by your hearing. If you can listen in such a way that your faith is built, you will receiv...