Friday, September 20, 2019

WALKING WITH GOD

✅God doesn't have internet connectivity challenges. 
✅A Christian cannot be possessed by devils but can be oppressed via remote controls.
✅A demon can make a person sad by injecting wrong thoughts in their mind. 


Psalm 103:3 
 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

✅No matter your sickness, God will heal you. This is a settled matter. 
✅Sickness is very bad. 
✅I hate sickness with passion. 
✅This is the reason why we tear sicknesses apart in our midst. 
✅The way I hate sickness,  is the same way I hate poverty. 
✅Just as sickness has been driven away in our midst, poverty is also being driven away. 
✅Poverty and Sicknesses were all conceived in sin. 

✅Develop a winning strategy every time you go to a new place. 
✅Don't relax
✅Walking with God requires daily fellowship with Him. 

✅The minimum for prayer is one Hour. 

2 Samuel 22:29 
For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness.
✅What I don't know, God will show me. 
✅That which I need to know in order to prosper, God will teach me. 

SEE YOU AT THE TOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE ANOINTING?

  Mark 4:24 You create the capacity for receiving by your hearing. If you can listen in such a way that your faith is built, you will receiv...