Friday, September 20, 2019

QUANTUM LEAP

2 Samuel 22:29 
For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness.
✅What I don't know, God will show me. 
✅That which I need to know in order to prosper, God will teach me. 



WHAT IS A QUANTUM LEAP?
 
1) A sudden large change, development, or improvement.

Full Definition

✅An abrupt change, sudden increase, or dramatic advance.


2 Samuel 22:30 
For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall.

✅This day, I am tapping into the power for flight, I will leap over the walls of limitations. 
✅I am leaping into my financial dominion. 
✅I am leaping into my fruit of womb
✅I am leaping into my business exploits 
✅I am leaping into my divine health. 

✅FATHER, IN THIS MONTH OF DIVINE REMEMBRANCE, LET ME EXPERIENCE A QUANTUM LEAPS IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE THAT WILL ACTUALIZE MY DESTINY QUICKLY.  

✅ Quantum leap in business contracts. 
✅Quantum leaps in Billions of British pounds and United States dollars 
✅Quantum leap in prosperity. 
✅Quantum leap in Career development. 
✅Quantum leap in marriage 
✅Quantum leap in Ministry 
✅Quantum leap in Breakthroughs.
✅Quantum leaps in miracles, signs and wonders. 
✅What could not be done in 20,50,70 years,  it will be done in 05 months.

SEE YOU AT THE TOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE ANOINTING?

  Mark 4:24 You create the capacity for receiving by your hearing. If you can listen in such a way that your faith is built, you will receiv...