Sunday, September 15, 2019

JUBILEE HEALTH REALITIES


Ø  I am a success for life because of the Holy Spirit. I deal excellently in all my affairs, none of my feet shall ever slide. I have an excellent spirit. 

Ø  The wisdom of God is at work in me mightily, I know what to do, what to say, who to meet all at the right time. I never miss my way. The knowledge of God is increasing in my life.

Ø  I increase in Grace which produces in my life, beauty, honour, acceptability, loveliness, goodwill, benefits, endurance, promotion, elegance, charm, glory, favour.... 

Ø  I increase in divine favour, I increase in speed and accuracy. No weapon formed against me shall ever prosper. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.

Ø  The lines are falling unto me in pleasant places, ye I have a goodly heritage. Ministering Angels are at my disposal, working for me. I am a world over-comer. I am more than a conqueror. All things are orchestrated for my benefits. 




SEE YOU AT THE TOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE ANOINTING?

  Mark 4:24 You create the capacity for receiving by your hearing. If you can listen in such a way that your faith is built, you will receiv...