Sunday, September 15, 2019

DAILY FAITH DECLARATIONS


Ø  I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water, my leaves are evergreen and shall never wither. I am flourishing like the cedars of Lebanon. I don't know when dryness comes.

Ø  I function under the unction of the Holy Spirit and I know all things. I am like the city set on a hill, I cannot be hidden. I am the light of the world.

Ø  I am the salt of the earth, I preserve the earth. I do not walk in darkness because my path is that of a shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day.

Ø  I am walking in divine health because I have got the life of God in me, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. Every fibre of my being, every bone of my body, every cell of my blood is inundated with the life of God. 

Ø  I am a champion for life. Prosperity is mine, Favour is mine. My victory is sure. I am making progress, I am moving forward and upward only, No stagnation in my life. 


SEE YOU AT THE TOP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE ANOINTING?

  Mark 4:24 You create the capacity for receiving by your hearing. If you can listen in such a way that your faith is built, you will receiv...