Saturday, February 1, 2020

COMMANDING THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2020

31/01/2020
SPECIAL MIDNIGHT WATCH PRAYERS 
FROM GREAT GRACE TABERNACLE 
CHILILABOMBWE, ZAMBIA

BY PASTOR DAVID ACKSON KAMANGA 


❇A believer who doesn't  understand the power of first and last has missed it all. 

Isaiah 44:6 
Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
❇You end well and start a new month on a brighter note. 
❇This midnight watch is very important because it is the first midnight Crossover watch in the 2020 decade. 
❇This midnight watch is ushering us into the second month and the first leap year in the 2020 decade. 
❇This midnight watch is launching us in to quantum leaps kinds of results. 

❇FATHER,  THANK YOU FOR FAITHFULLY HELPING US TO HAVE MIDNIGHT PRAYER WATCHES IN THE PREVIOUS DECADE. 

❇Ungrateful people cut themselves from divine supplies.
❇God expects you and me to be thankful over what He has done in our midst 

❇How you handle your first and last is very important. 

❇You can make or break anything by mishandling the first and last day of the month. 

❇FATHER, EVERY EVIL PREGNANCY CONCEIVED IN THE WOMB OF EVIL MEANT TO COUNTERACT THE GAINS OF PRAYER AND FASTING IN MY LIFE, LET IT BE TERMINATED RIGHT NOW. 


Proverbs 4:18
But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

❇I  am not ordained for defeats, failure ,poverty etc. 
❇What will stop you from having breakthroughs? 
❇The increase of light results into shinning. 
❇I refuse stagnation 
❇Stagnation is against the law of life in Christ Jesus. 
❇The progress of one year starts with the progress of one month. 
❇Don't allow Satanic manipulations and programming to keep you  in bondage


❇FATHER, BY REASON OF THE SHINING LIGHT,AS JANUARY HAS COME TO AN END, LET ALL THE WEAKNESSES AND FAILURES OF JANUARY 2020 BE TERMINATED RIGHT NOW. I AM ORDAINED FOR SHINING MORE AND MORE UNTO THE PERFECT DAY. 

❇Every form of resistance be broken. 
❇My breakthroughs must come in February 2020.

COMMANDING THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2020
❇February 2020 must give me quantum leaps. 
❇Give me divine speed in all Areas
❇I prophesy greatness and influence over my life and destiny. 
❇My family is blessed and highly favoured 
❇The Nations of the World are open unto me. 
❇Children of God, wake up from the Slumber. 
❇You can move from the dry season to the wet season 

1 Kings 3:5
In Gibeon the LORD 
appeared to Solomon in a dream by night: and God said, Ask what I shall give thee.

1Kings 3:20
And she arose at midnight, and took my son from beside me, while thine handmaid slept, and laid it in her bosom, and laid her dead child in my bosom.

❇If you can program your night, you will have control over your day. 
❇If you don't take command of the night, you will not be in charge of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE ANOINTING?

  Mark 4:24 You create the capacity for receiving by your hearing. If you can listen in such a way that your faith is built, you will receiv...