Monday, October 7, 2019

FORMULA FOR DIVINE VISITATIONS

Jeremiah 29:10 
For thus saith the LORD, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place.
✅I will cause you to return to your place of Marital bliss,divine health, longevity, financial breakthroughs etc. 
✅God is visiting us so that He can perform His word over our lives. 
✅Babylon is a controlling evil power. 

Jeremiah 29:11
 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
✅God has thoughts of good things and an expected end towards us. 

Jeremiah 29:13 
And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
✅This is the formula for divine visitations. 
✅Whatever is spoken from the realm of the Spirit must be accepted in the natural realm in order for it to be acceptable. 

Genesis 49:25 
Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:

✅No witchcraft enchantments will stop your blessing. 
✅The pits of Hell will not put you under. 
✅A blessed man cannot be stopped. 
✅You will possess your possessions 
✅You will overcome at last. 

Daniel 9:2
In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

Daniel 10:1 
In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia a thing was revealed unto Daniel, whose name was called Belteshazzar; and the thing was true, but the time appointed was long: and he understood the thing, and had understanding of the vision.
✅You will enjoy Revelations in your lifetime. 
✅My feet will will step into Great Nations. 

Daniel 10:11 
And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.

Daniel  10:12 
Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.
✅For Christians who don't talk the word of God, Angels have nothing to confirm in their lives. 


Daniel 10:13
Relax, Daniel,' he continued, 'don't be afraid. From the moment you decided to humble yourself to receive understanding, your prayer was heard, and I set out to come to you. But I was waylaid by the angel-prince of the kingdom of Persia and was delayed for a good three weeks. But then Michael, one of the chief angel-princes, intervened to help me. I left him there with the prince of the kingdom of Persia. And now I'm here to help you understand what will eventually happen to your people. 
✅Angels can be helpless depending on the type of Commands being issued. 

✅What is of interest to God is also of interest to Satan. 
✅The spiritual realm is more real than the physical world. 
✅Keep praying the right way. 


Dan 10:20
Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.
✅What Decrees are you sending  in the Atmosphere? 
✅Battles  in the realm of the Spirit starts by words. 
✅You will enjoy Angelic ministrations all the days of your life. 

Hebrews  11:24 
By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;
✅Don't chicken out from spiritual battles. 

Hebrews 11:25 
Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;

Hebrews 11:26
 Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.


Hebrews 11:27 
 By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.
✅See the invisible forces in order to do the impossibles.
✅The grace to fellowship with Angels, receive it now

SEE YOU AT THE TOP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE ANOINTING?

  Mark 4:24 You create the capacity for receiving by your hearing. If you can listen in such a way that your faith is built, you will receiv...