Friday, September 13, 2019

WHATEVER IS AFTER YOUR LIFE, YOU MUST DESTROY IT

Psa 115:1 
 Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake.

Psa 115:12 
The LORD hath been mindful of us: he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron.

Psa 115:13 
 He will bless them that fear the LORD, both small and great.

✅If you fear God, you will tremble at His word. 
✅Nobody under the sound of my voice miss the voice of God and your divine placement.
✅If you have an ear, hear the voice of God. 

Psa 115:14 
 The LORD shall increase you more and more, you and your children.

Mal 1:6  A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?
✅God is looking for Honour not for those who mention His Name.
✅ God is not like a street kid who is hungry looking for food to eat. 
✅Whatever you do for God,make sure it passes the test. 
✅Make sure that your sacrifice before God is acceptable. 
✅Wisdom is the ability to differentiate the difference between God and idols. 
✅Wisdom is Honouring the difference 
✅Any curse that stays, there is a loophole 

Pro 23:18 
 For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.
✅What is your expectation at the prayer meeting? 
✅What is your expectation at the Church Service? 
✅Expectation is looking forward to something. 
✅Don't just get involved into something without defining. 
✅ An expectation is a belief or mental picture of something that will happen. 
✅A feeling or belief about how successful, good, etc., someone or something will be.
✅Be expectant to receive breakthroughs from the Lord. 
✅Be expectant to receive answers to your prayers. 

Psa 62:5 
 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.
✅Put your expectation in place in order to move forward. 
✅Succes doesn't happen accidentally. 

✅WHATEVER IS AFTER MY LIFE, I WILL DESTROY IT IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. 
✅Any power challenging my breakthroughs,i destroy them now in the Name of Jesus Christ. 
✅ I will travail in prayer all the days of my life. 
✅I will agonize in prayer like never before. 

✅To Encounter God,  you need to go deeper in prayers. 
✅If you want your life to be transfigured,agonize in prayer. 

1Ch 4:9 
And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow.

1Ch 4:10 
 And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.

Luk 18:7
 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?

✅As you agonize in prayer tonight, all the walls of limitations will collapse. 
✅I will never tolerate a demon to stand in my way. 
✅I must discover the revelation of Kingdom Prosperity tonight. 
✅This is Good Friday for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE ANOINTING?

  Mark 4:24 You create the capacity for receiving by your hearing. If you can listen in such a way that your faith is built, you will receiv...