Friday, September 13, 2019

FATHER, DELIVER ME FROM SPIRITUAL INDEPENDENCE.

✅FATHER, DELIVER ME FROM SPIRITUAL INDEPENDENCE.
 
Joh 5:19 
Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
✅It is my responsibility to see what my Father does. 
✅Father, grant me grace to see more of what my Father does. 

✅I was born to take charge.
✅I refuse to fail. 
✅I walk in High places 
✅I am highly favoured. 

Joh 5:30 
 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

✅My responsibility is to ensure that I am not independent but dependent on God. 

Joh 15:5 
 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
✅Your Human spirit must be dependent on the Holy Spirit. 


Rev 3:12
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
✅When God changes your name, you must be very conscious of that very name yourself.

Rev 21:12
And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
✅An Altar is a place of divine exchange. 
✅An Altar is a place where humanity meets divinity. 
✅An Altar is like an Airport where Aeroplanes take off and land. 
✅If demons uses your human faculties, cry out unto God so that Angels can also start using your human faculties. 

Exo 23:21 
 Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.

✅Don't paralyse Angels by your lack of speaking the word of God 
✅Angels are Covenant Enforcement Agencies (CEA). 
✅Rely on the ministry of Angels in your life.


SEE YOU AT THE TOP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE ANOINTING?

  Mark 4:24 You create the capacity for receiving by your hearing. If you can listen in such a way that your faith is built, you will receiv...