Sunday, September 8, 2019

MAINTAIN A GOOD CHARACTER


The depth of your character determines the height of your destiny

And it came to pass after these things, that his master's wife cast her eyes upon Joseph; and she said, Lie with me. But he  refused, and said unto his master's wife, Behold, my master wotteth not what is with me in the house, and he hath
committed all that he hath to my hand; There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back anything from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?
(Genesis 39:7-9)

Character is one of the secrets that took Joseph to the top. The great evangelist   (Billy Graham), said: “If you lose money, you lose nothing; if you lose health, you lose something; but if you lose character, you lose everything.”


The strength of your character determines the weight of your destiny; and the depth of your character also determines the height of your destiny.

There are many who are stranded in life, and whose destinies have been arrested by the trap of compromise.

When faced with a compromising situation, Joseph looked his master’s wife in the face and said, “I refuse to compromise. I cannot do it. If I do, I have arrested my destiny.”


AND I PROPHESY TO YOU READING THIS BLOG RIGHT NOW:

If your destiny has been arrested in any way, I command total freedom, now, in Jesus’ Name!

There are many in life today whose major problem is not witchcraft but character. They are simply victims of bad character.

You will do well to know that until your character is adjusted your destiny cannot be established.

You must come to a point in your life where you examine yourself, and sincerely ask,

“Lord, what is it in my life that needs correction? 
What is it in my life  that needs to be adjusted?”

THERE ARE MANY GREAT PEOPLE; PEOPLE OF POTENTIAL; PEOPLE OF INFLUENCE, WHO ARE WALLOWING IN IRRELEVANCE, BECAUSE OF CHARACTER BANKRUPTCY.
THEY TELL  LITTLE LIES HERE AND THERE; GIVE LITTLE  KICKBACKS  HERE AND THERE; AND MAKE COMPROMISES HERE AND THERE.

They do not know that God cannot do anything serious with someone whose character is out of order.

It is possible that such a person may end up in hell, if he is caught in that web of bad character at the point of death-Disastrous!

This is God’s Word to you this minute: God will never do anything serious with you, if your character is out of order.

SEE YOU AT THE TOP.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE ANOINTING?

  Mark 4:24 You create the capacity for receiving by your hearing. If you can listen in such a way that your faith is built, you will receiv...