Sunday, September 8, 2019

ENJOYING DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY BY TALKING THE WORD OF GOD






✅If you are selling a product and you want to  convince people, you must be confident.
✅When you are not confident, it looks like you are a liar. 
✅In our marketing Jesus Christ, we must be confident. 
✅In our marketing the Gospel, we must be confident. 
✅If you are confident in your confessions, no devil will dare to come near you. 
✅If you want the world to hear you, you must talk with authority and confidence.
✅Don't think small. 
✅Don't talk small 
✅Don't behave small
✅Don't think poor. 
✅Don't behave poor. 

Act 4:13
 Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.

✅Mark your territory by boldly declaring God's word. 
✅The job of the Holy Spirit is to embolden us  believers. 

Psalm 23:4 
 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Matthew  28:19 
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
✅I am a disciple maker. 

Isaiah 54:17
 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

✅Miracles can never be generated by cowardice. 

Act 14:3 
 Long time therefore abode they speaking boldly in the Lord, which gave testimony unto the word of his grace, and granted signs and wonders to be done by their hands.
✅I carry fire inside me. 
✅The Lord will perform miracles according to your bold declarations. 
✅I am an ambassador. 
✅I enjoy diplomatic immunity 
✅I am divinely exempted from sickness, disease,poverty and death .
✅I am a co-creator with God. 
✅I am anointed for exploits. 
✅I am anointed for speed and favour. 
✅As you declare boldly, the Lord will give you testimonies 

1 Peter 2:9
 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

✅I am A holy nation 
✅I am a peculiar people
✅I am a champion
✅I am a chosen generation 
✅In our Family, we have a pattern of blissful marriages 
✅In our family, we have a heritage of good things. 
✅In our Family we have a heritage of long life. 
✅In our Family, we have no trace of evil foundation powers. 
✅My feet are anointed for dominion 
✅I don't get sick. 


                   PRAYER

✅OH GOD OF VENGEANCE, ARISE AND PUNISH ALL THOSE  WHO ARE AGAINST  MY SPIRITUAL GROWTH, SPIRITUAL PROGRESS,  FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGHS ,PROMOTIONS IN LIFE AND DESTINY.
✅OH GOD OF VENGEANCE, ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES, ARISE AND EXECUTE VENGEANCE UPON MY ENEMIES OF MY ADVANCEMENTS. 


Ecc 8:11 

 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

2 Thessalonians 1:6 
 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

Psalm  94:1 
 O LORD God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.

✅Whatever was refusing to come,  is coming now. 
✅Bridges have been built where there was no way to cross over. 
✅I am seeing bridges erected.
✅Who is holding your hand and legs?,  fire on them in the Name of Jesus Christ 
✅MY FEET ARE IN MONEY ZONE. 
✅Every shackle of poverty over my life is broken .

SEE YOU AT THE TOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE ANOINTING?

  Mark 4:24 You create the capacity for receiving by your hearing. If you can listen in such a way that your faith is built, you will receiv...