Friday, September 6, 2019

DAILY FAITH DECLARATIONS


 I am a child of God and have the God-kind of life in me. I am royalty and I belong to the class of God. I am correctly (righteous) positioned with my Father. I am seated with Christ in heavenly places far above powers, rulers and principalities of the enemy. I abide in the LORD. I am planted on a fruitful hill. (Is.5:1-2, Ps 82:6, John 10:10, 35, Eph.2:2-6, 1John 4:4, 5:4)

I thank God for choosing and anointing me to LEAD and SERVE God’s children. I am privileged to serve in God’s kingdom. God did not choose me because I am best but because I am highly favoured by Him. With humility and honour I serve God by serving His people. I am led to lead. I have a receptive and teachable spirit towards God’s Word. Every time I hear the Word, my eyes open because God Has given me the Spirit of Understanding. I become more and more like Jesus as I believe and Act on His Word. I am always ahead of all those I lead in order to inspire and stir them forward. (Ps.119:18, Eph.1:17-18, 2Cor.3:18, 1Pet.1:23)

The Spirit of God is inside me and upon me. He Has anointed me for exploits. Every yoke of the enemy is destroyed upon my life and on those I minister to. My life is becoming better and better all the time. The level of the anointing keeps on increasing upon my life. The Spirit of wisdom and knowledge is upon. I am assigned to lead God’s people to greatness. I am able to do all things because God enables me. I am a faithful overseer over God’s affairs. Wealth and honour are attracted to me because I serve God diligently.  (1 Sam.16:13, 1Chron.1:12, Is.33:6, Rom.11:33, Col.2:3 Lk.4:18, John 17:18, Acts 1:8, 10:38, 1John2:27)

I am a man under authority. I am divinely led and submissive to Christ’s ordained authority. I therefore have a spiritual covering over me. I am a committed leader who offers himself sacrificially for the good of the Kingdom. I know that every kingdom star is born at the altar of sacrifice. I am a diligent and addicted worker in the kingdom just like Jesus was. I am a visionary, skillful, discerning and focused leader committed to my assignment. (Gen.16:9, 1 Cor.16:16, Heb.13:17, 1 Pet.2:13, 5:5)

I labour in the Word every day. I labour in all my kingdom assignments. I am not failure. I think (meditate) on God’s Word day and night. I am a doer of the Word. I can never be stranded in life or run of ideas. I am a success because I have an excellent Spirit in me. I deal wisely in all my affairs. Whatever I do prospers. I am bearing fruit all year round. I serve God willingly and diligently. I have divine backing. I am growing in my knowledge of God all the time. I am the head and I am above always. I rejoice every day like one that has found great spoil.(Exod.23:25, Josh.1:8, Job 63:11, Ps. 1:3, 119:48,78,148, 122:6, Dan.5:12,6:3,John 6:27,Rom.12:16:6,12, 1Cor.3:8,4:12, 15:58, 2 Cor.5:9, Phil.4:8,)

Christ-like spirit of leadership is upon me. I am a good example of kingdom living to the believers and the world. My good example in my marriage, in speech, in love, in spirit, in faith, patience and purity influences people positively. I am adding value every time to the kingdom. God is using me to bring out the best out of God’s people. I am a great inspiration to every one. I am a good steward over God’s resources. I invest my time wisely. My good life is reproduced in all those I disciple. I am overflowing. (John13:15, 1Cor.4:16, 11:1, Eph.5:1, Phil.3:17, 1Tim.4:12, 1Thes.1:6, 2:14, 2 Thes.3:7, 9, Heb.6:12, 13:7, James 5:10, 1Pet.2:21)

I have overcome the world because I am born of God. I am superior to Satan. Sin no longer dominates me. The Spirit lives in me and vitalizes my mortal body.  I walk in divine health. I shall never lay my back on a sick bed. Long life is my potion. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen. (Josh.14:11, Rom.6:14, 8:11, 2 Cor.2:14, 1John5:4-5, 1Pet.2:24)



SEE YOU AT THE TOP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE ANOINTING?

  Mark 4:24 You create the capacity for receiving by your hearing. If you can listen in such a way that your faith is built, you will receiv...