Saturday, July 4, 2020

STOP TREATING GOD LIKE A SMALL BOY OR LOCAL RULER

04/07/2020

ARISE SHINE PRAYERS

FROM GREAT GRACE TABERNACLE

CHILILABOMBWE ZAMBIA

BY PASTOR DAVID ACKSON KAMANGA

 

❇No matter the challenge a person is facing, if they can pray in the Holy Ghost, they will discover the source and deal with it.

 

 

Psalm 47:6

Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises.

 

Psalm 47:7

 For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding.

❇God is the  Supreme Ruler of all the Earth.

❇If you praise God like a local ruler, you have no understanding.

❇Praise God with understanding.

❇God is Great.

❇God networks your body system making sure that it doesn't malfunction

❇Treat God with respect and reverence.

❇God deserves the best from us.

❇Give God thanks with understanding.

 

Malachi 1:6

 A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?

 

Malachi 1:8

 And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts.

❇Not everything offered to God is acceptable.

❇Not every giving to God is acceptable.

❇Have you been giving correctly and with the right motive?

❇Give cheerfully, tirelessly, willingly and sacrificially .

❇Giving is a privilege.

 

 

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS

❇You are the seed of Abraham.

❇You are permanently blessed.

❇The blessing of the Lord is speaking loud and clear in your  life.

❇You are  unstoppable

❇Anyone that the enemy took advantage of  so that you  can settle for less,  today I rescue you from the shackles of darkness.

❇You will never settle for less

❇I restore your academic prowess

❇You will achieve your dreams.

❇Any agent of darkness servicing Evil altars in order to limit your progress, I command them to die now.

❇The siege is broken forever

❇Within seven days, you are getting your miracle job. You are connecting to your divine helpers in the Name of Jesus.

❇Today, I rescue your businesses and finances.

❇Your future is greater than where you are today.

❇Today, as the United States of America is celebrating their Independence, I decree that Every Mountainite will manifest greatness from today in the Name of Jesus Christ.

On this day 04/07/2009, the first ministry secretariat was inaugurated pushing the Man of God (Pastor David Ackson Kamanga) into full time ministry.

❇Strange order of testimonies will happen to you.

❇As for  you and your seed,  I declare Greatness. You  shall manifest greatness like never before.

❇I declare that every Mountainite will display HYPER Grace for Academic excellence, Marital Bliss, Financial Exploits, Business Exploits,Power,Understanding ,Greatness, etc.

❇None of your Children will be dull.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE ANOINTING?

  Mark 4:24 You create the capacity for receiving by your hearing. If you can listen in such a way that your faith is built, you will receiv...