Thursday, June 25, 2020

THE POWER OF POSITIVE IMAGINATION AND CONFESSION

24/06/2020

MID WEEK PROPHETIC SERVICE

FROM GREAT GRACE TABERNACLE

CHILILABOMBWE ZAMBIA .

BY PASTOR DAVID ACKSON KAMANGA

 

THE POWER OF POSITIVE IMAGINATION & CONFESSION

 1Chronicles 28:9

 And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.

❇God knows your thoughts.

❇Your thoughts today can reveal where you are going tomorrow.

Genesis 6:5

 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

❇Your tomorrow will be the result of your thoughts today.

❇Your seed determines your tomorrow.

❇When God wants to look at your future, He looks at what is inside you.

❇ A man can never outlive his thought life.

❇What are you exposing yourself to today?

❇What you expose yourself to today determines what will happen in your future .

❇Begin to imagine great.

❇Begin to imagine longevity

❇Begin to imagine enjoying marital bliss

❇Begin to imagine yourself being a blessed man and fruitful in the land

❇Imagine yourself as a saviour of your Family and generation.

❇Despite what you are going through, imagine yourself as a distributor of financial blessings.

❇See yourself lending money to Nations.

❇As a man thinketh in his heart, so is his future.

❇Think like a global champion because God is looking at you as a global champion.

❇God is looking for global thinkers.

 

Jeremiah 30:17

For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.

❇God is a rewriter of stories.

❇God is healing you of all your financial, marital, academic,ministry ,career wounds etc.

 

 

Jeremiah 30:18

Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will bring again the captivity of Jacob's tents, and have mercy on his dwellingplaces; and the city shall be builded upon her own heap, and the palace shall remain after the manner thereof.

 

Jeremiah 30:19

 And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.

❇When God has multiplied what is in your hands, the whole world will wonder.

❇You don't pray to be a giant, you just manifest the giant seed.

❇I am a seed of Abraham

❇I am a son of Abraham.

❇I am manifesting prosperity.

❇I am a great sponsor of the Gospel of Healing and prosperity.

❇I don't know what it means to be in bondage

❇The devil is in trouble

❇I don't know what it means to be in limitation and stagnation.

❇Poverty is not in our genes

❇Sickness is not in our genes

❇Smallness is not in our genes.

❇That you look like a poor person, it  is just cosmetic.

❇That you look like a beggar, it is just cosmetic.

❇I am just passing through cosmetics on my way to the top

❇According to our DNA, we can never be small.

❇According to our DNA, we can never be poor.

❇Without prosperity, people can never maintain their righteousness.

 

 

Jeremiah 30:20

Their children also shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established before me, and I will punish all that oppress them.

 

 

Jeremiah 30:21

And their nobles shall be of themselves, and their governor shall proceed from the midst of them; and I will cause him to draw near, and he shall approach unto me: for who is this that engaged his heart to approach unto me? saith the LORD.

 

❇IDEAS THAT WILL CHANGE THE WORLD, LAND ON ME NOW.

❇Saviours are emerging from this Commission.

❇Rulers are emerging from this Commission.

❇Politicians with a difference are emerging from this Commission.

❇Royal Diplomats are emerging from this Commission.

❇I am donated to the living God. No evil Altar can have access to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE ANOINTING?

  Mark 4:24 You create the capacity for receiving by your hearing. If you can listen in such a way that your faith is built, you will receiv...