Wednesday, February 5, 2020

OH LORD,REMEMBER ME

04/02/2020
MIDNIGHT WATCH PRAYERS 
FROM GREAT GRACE TABERNACLE 
CHILILABOMBWE, ZAMBIA

BY PASTOR DAVID ACKSON KAMANGA 

Jeremiah 31:15 
 Thus saith the LORD; A voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation, and bitter weeping; Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children, because they were not.

Judges 16:28
 And Samson called unto the LORD, and said, O Lord GOD, remember me, I pray thee, and strengthen me, I pray thee, only this once, O God, that I may be at once avenged of the Philistines for my two eyes.

❇This is a powerful prayer for restoration. 

❇OH LORD,BY YOUR MERCY, REMEMBER ME FOR THE GLORY THAT WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM OUR FAMILY FOR THE PAST 20 OR 30 YEARS.STRENGTHEN US AS A COMMISSION ONCE MORE FOR THE THOUSANDS WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN BY NOW, FOR THE MISSIONARIES WE SHOULD HAVE SENT OUT AND THE BRANCHES WE SHOULD HAVE OPENED FOR THIS COMMISSION. REMEMBER YOUR MESSENGER (PASTOR DAVID ACKSON KAMANGA) AND ALL GENUINE MOUNTAINITES FOR MASSIVE RESTORATIONS IN ALL AREAS A THOUSAND TIMES MORE. 

❇Father, by Your mercy, rewrite my story 
❇What stopped my Father and Mother will not stop me. 
❇Oh God of restorations ,remember me and my Household for good. 
❇All the missed opportunities, let them be restored now a thousand times more. 
❇Upgrade me to a Great  and Influential Principal person. 
❇Until you  upgrade to First Class,you can never witness to First Class People.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE ANOINTING?

  Mark 4:24 You create the capacity for receiving by your hearing. If you can listen in such a way that your faith is built, you will receiv...