Tuesday, November 5, 2019

WHAT IS SACRIFICE?

WHAT IS SACRIFICE? 
✅Why is that evil shrines and witches have power?  Sacrifice. 
✅Sacrifice is laying down your life in order to acquire a better life. 
✅Nobody changes levels without sacrifice. 

John 10:17 
Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

John 10:18 
 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

✅Your ability to lay down your life gives you power to pick it up .
✅If you want to overcome in life, you must behave like a Lion. 
✅If you want to be like a lamb, you will be slaughtered by the enemies. 
✅Great power is released through sacrifice. 

Hebrews 2:14 
 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
✅Sacrifice is a higher power that paralyzes the power of death. 
✅Use something out of your poverty to break poverty. 
✅Unless your seed falls to the ground and dies,  it will remain alone. 

John 12:24
 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.
✅Sacrifice releases so much power. 
✅Sacrifice is giving something to God in a painful way. 
✅Many Christians are weak because they don't know the power of sacrifice. 
✅Sacrifice is not in quantity but in cost. 

Genesis 22:2 
 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.


Genesis 22:17 
 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

SEE YOU AT THE TOP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE ANOINTING?

  Mark 4:24 You create the capacity for receiving by your hearing. If you can listen in such a way that your faith is built, you will receiv...