Saturday, October 26, 2019

PRAYERS AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF FINANCIAL OBSCURITY

✅Father, I come before You today to agree that every spell of labour without reward in my life, family and destiny is broken. O you spell, I command you to break in Jesus’ Name


✅Every spell of diversion of rewards, I reject you now in my life. By the blood of Jesus, I decree o you rewards, return back in Jesus’ Name 

✅In the Name of Jesus, in agreement, we reject mysterious losses. Every spell of mysterious losses, we command you to break and we receive restoration NOW in Jesus’ Name

✅In the Name of Jesus, you cycle of failed expectation, near success syndrome and failure at the edge of breakthrough in our lives, we command you to break NOW!

✅Father, today I reject the syndrome of income without impact, having money without seeing results. In the Name of Jesus, you spell, you are broken NOW!


✅ Father, I reject the spell of resources with corresponding challenges, the arrival of money with the arrival of problems. Oh you spell, you are broken in my life in Jesus’ Name

✅In the Name of Jesus, every financial embargo or limitation in our lives, families and destinies, you are lifted and o you spell of financial embargo and limitation, scatter NOW!

✅In the Name of Jesus, every spell of chronic indebtedness and begging, you have no place in my life and by the Blood of Jesus, you are broken NOW!

✅In the Name of Jesus, every spell of rise and crash from my family line in my life; today, oh you spell,you are scattered and terminated in Jesus’ Name

✅ Father, I come before You today to surrender my life including my financial life into Your Hands and I come today to reject every covenant; ancestral, generational, family curse or covenant of wretchedness, poverty, empty-handedness. You covenant you have no place in my life, family or destiny, I reject you. My hand cannot be empty; Almighty God gives me the power to make wealth as I fulfil my obligation and practice of the Covenant.


✅Every demonic agenda, challenge and orchestration around my life, your end has come. 

✅Every poverty, wretchedness altar, catch FIRE now; every handwriting of ordinance against my prosperity, I blot you out by the Blood of Jesus. Every demonic personality trying to enforce poverty in my life, your tenure expires. 

✅You afflicting spirit, demon of wretchedness, empty-handedness, you are leaving me NOW. Get out of my life in Jesus’ Name. 


SEE YOU AT THE TOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE ANOINTING?

  Mark 4:24 You create the capacity for receiving by your hearing. If you can listen in such a way that your faith is built, you will receiv...