Thursday, September 26, 2019

YOU ARE A CHOSEN GENERATION

✅Father, thank You for divine exemptions. 
✅I am a Royal priesthood 
✅I am a chosen generation 
✅I am a holy nation
✅I am peculiar 
✅What affects others doesn't affect me. 
✅My Name is registered in Heaven not in the village Register.
I am a partaker of the Heavenly calling. 

Hebrews 12:22 
But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

Hebrews 12:23 
To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

Hebrews 12:24
 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

✅An innumerable company of Angels minister to me everyday. 

1 Peter 2:9 
 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Hebrews 3:1 
 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;
✅The Miracle of Salvation qualifies you to be a saint. 
✅We are sons of Abraham therefore we are prosperous. 
✅Jesus Christ is the Apostle and High Priest of our profession. 
✅We are more than conquerors through Him that loved us .
✅When you declare faith filled words boldly ,no devil will dare to arrest you. 
✅I am ordained for prosperity and glory. 
✅I was born for glory. 
✅Jesus Christ is not ashamed to call  me His brother.
✅There is a talk for Royalty. 
✅There is a walk for Royalty. 
✅There is a mindset for royalty. 
✅Divine Health is our birthright. 
✅Royalty is born wealthy. 
✅Marital bliss is our birthright. 
✅To be victorious in life and destiny is our birthright. 
✅Insight into reality is our portion 

✅When you talk in power and authority, what is  sent to arrest you will not succeed. 
✅PROPHESY TO YOUR DAY
✅I expect good things to happen to me

SEE YOU AT THE TOP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE ANOINTING?

  Mark 4:24 You create the capacity for receiving by your hearing. If you can listen in such a way that your faith is built, you will receiv...