Tuesday, September 10, 2019

DIVINE CONNECTIVITY

Psa 18:16 
He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.

✅You will never lack divine help from above. 
✅You will never lack Angelic Ministrations 
✅No matter how deep the waters are, God is taking you out. 


Psa 18:17
 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.

ASPECTS OF THE KEY OF KNOWLEDGE 
✅There is a word of knowledge 
✅There is a word of wisdom 
✅There is discernment of spirits. 
✅There is prophecy
✅There is also an aspect of Deliverance and observation. 

✅So when God gives you the Key of Knowledge, He is has given you everything. 
✅One of the things that will make you a good disciple of the Lord is the ability to keep learning. 

✅A good foundation can be destroyed to become a bad foundation and a bad foundation can be destroyed to become a good foundation.


PRAYERS

✅MY FATHER, MY FATHER,  ANY POWER IN MY FOUNDATION WHERE YOU DELIVERED ME FROM,  THAT IS TRYING TO RECONNECT ITSELF BACK TO ME, BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST, I REJECT IT AND LET IT BE DESTROYED NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. 

✅YOU MY BODY, YOU WILL NOT COOPERATE WITH MY ENEMIES TO DESTROY ME. ANYTHING IN ME THAT MAKES MY ENEMIES TO DO SO, I COVER AND DISABLE YOUR FUNCTIONALITY IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. 

✅FATHER, I HAVE A NEW NAME WHICH YOU HAVE NAMED, ANYTHING THAT IS NOT GOOD AND USED TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH MY FORMER NAME,  YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION IN MY NEW NAME NOW. 


✅FATHER, WHATEVER COULD HAVE REMAINED IN ME AS YOU WERE REMOVING OLD THINGS THAT WERE PLANTED BY THE DEVIL, LET IT BE REMOVED COMPLETELY NOW!

 ✅In case your name doesn't matter, I want you to know that this is the month that your name will begin to matter!

✅MY FEET ARE WASHED BY THE WATER OF LIFE AND ANOINTED FOR EXPLOITS. MY FEET ARE WASHED AND HAVE SHOES ON. YOU WILL NOT TAKE ME INTO WRONG PLACES. 

✅ YOU MY NEW FOUNDATION IN CHRIST, FOUNDATION OF PROSPERITY,ADVANCEMENT,FAVOUR ,GLORY,DIVINE HEALTH,  YOU ARE MY NEW NAME NOW, THAT IS WHERE I BELONG DELIVER PRACTICALLY INTO MY LIFE.

✅My feet, you will not take me to wrong places 

PROPHESY TO YOUR DAY

✅I live the life of agelessness for I am rejuvenated from within by the power of the Holy Spirit. 
✅My youth is renewed daily like an eagle.
✅I am getting stronger and stronger, better and better for eternal life is deposited in my spirit and its functioning in me perfectly; in its fullness. Hallelujah!
✅SEE YOU AT THE TOP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE ANOINTING?

  Mark 4:24 You create the capacity for receiving by your hearing. If you can listen in such a way that your faith is built, you will receiv...